RE: 1812 movie review-Jackboots on Whitehall

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2011
      Never mind your Latin, it's the Tiger tanks in 1940 that concerns me :-)
      The scriptwriter should have gone back farther in history - longbowmen would have finished the invader off with ease, methinks.
      Now, back to 1812. Ray

      From: memathews@...
      Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:13:48 -0800
      Subject: Re: 1812 movie review-Jackboots on Whitehall

      [snip]"Catapultam habeo. Nisi percuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad raput tuum saxum immane mittam." Sorry Dr. Hobbs, probably Latin gibberish.