RE: 1812 Chartrand's new book

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 25, 2011
      They are a pair of lean, mean fightin’ machines from the light company of the Royal Scots.

      Mark D

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 25, 2011
        hOPEFULLY MY COPY IS ON AN Short ATLANTIC CRUISE !!!!!!!!!!!!
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 25, 2011
          I received my copy today as a Christmas present!

          May everyone else get what they wished for.
          Merry Christmas and a Healthy & Prosperous New Year!

          Ed Seufert
          1812 Royal Marines

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Dickerson" <mdickerson1@...> wrote:

          > I just received my book today as well. And I must say that the two privates
          > on the front cover are superb looking soldiers, very fierce and
          > professional! They must come from a very distinguished and proud regiment.
          > I wonder what company they are..oh my... :)
          >

          > Mark Dickerson

        • JOHN GREIG
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 25, 2011
            Mine arrived at the end of last week after its Trans-Atlantic cruise.  I am impressed with the qulity.
            All the best for 2012.
            Squire

            56, High Street, Titchmarsh, Kettering,
            Northamptonshire.  NN14 3DF.  United Kingdom.

            Tele:    +44(0)1832 732362
            Mobile: +44(0)7727 236052
            Private email:    je.greig@...
            Business email: gapcon.paving@...

            ________________________________
            I received my copy today as a Christmas present!

            May everyone else get what they wished for.
            Merry Christmas and a Healthy & Prosperous New Year!

            Ed Seufert
            1812 Royal Marines

            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Dickerson" <mdickerson1@...> wrote:

            > I just received my book today as well. And I must say that the two privates
            > on the front cover are superb looking soldiers, very fierce and
            > professional! They must come from a very distinguished and proud regiment.
            > I wonder what company they are..oh my... :)
            >

            > Mark Dickerson

          • Andrew Flint
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 25, 2011
              Same here!