Posting on behalf of Dixon's Dry Goods

  • Sioux
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2011
      (whose email is down)

      Dixon's Dry Goods and Sundries will be at the Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering to be held on Saturday, November 26, 2011 from 10 o'clock in the morning until 4 o'clock in the afternoon, at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Burlington, Ontario.

      We will presenting all of our wools at a discount of 20% on that day only.

      Because the wools will take up much of the trailer space and sutlery space we will bring very few other fabrics this time. If anyone would like to see other fabrics that day, please let me know soonest so that we may pack those items also.

      We look forward to seeing you there.

      (And you had better be good because Santa and his reindeer will be there too!! Really!!)

      Blessings, Barb and John

      We may be reached at 613-386-7571, or mebarb.monk1(at)gmail.com (replace the (at) with the @ sign)