New poll for WarOf1812

  • WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
      WarOf1812 group:

      There are only 500 copies printed of Rene Chartrand's book, and well over 500 members in this group. Let's have some fun and see if they are all going to be snapped up before Xmas...

      o I've bought one already
      o I definitely intend to buy one
      o I'm dropping hints hoping I can get a relative to buy me one for Xmas
      o If I saw one and liked what I saw, I'd buy one
      o I'm not interested and won't be buying one.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!