Re: UPDATE: War of 1812 Bicentennial Symposium - Feb. 25, 2012 - Guelph, Ontario

  • militaryheritage
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      This will be easily the most important symposium on the War for 2012 Bicentennial. It is the first conference were military and social historians, Museum professionals, and Living history enthusiasts will get a chance to share ideas and findings in a fun environment.

      What is really great is it is a grassroots endeavour and I am so thankful Tom Fournier is the lead. Tom is the glue and he has my vote for hardest working War of 1812 Volunteer. He makes the best case for Cloning... Ok so does Sofia Vergara.

      Robert
    • tom4141fournier
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
        I vote Sofia