Re: 1812 Pussers

  • John Matthew IV
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2011
      As noted before, Pussers has not been delisted by the LCBO.

      Hundreds of bottles are currently available:
      http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/lcbo/product/details.do?language=EN&itemNumber=136754

      Whomever said it had been delisted was misinformed.

      John Matthew IV

    • Richard Hardman
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 2, 2011
        I posted the de-listed info.

        Perhaps I was misinformed. However, it was the employees at LCBOs in both Kitchener and Simcoe that did the misinforming. I went specifically to the big store on King Street in Kitchener to get Pussers. They had none, when I asked about it I was told that it had been de-listed. With no time to go to other stores I went home. A few days later I was surprised to see it at the Simcoe LCBO. I asked there how many bottles they had and asked about the de-listing. The Simcoe cashier showed me her computer screen and I saw the words de-listed on the LCBO System with the de-listing date of 15 Oct 2011.
        There may well be hundreds of bottles in the System. Here is a sample of what I found: Ancaster-0; Brampton-18; Brantford -0;Burford-10; Burlington-18; Cambridge-18; Chatham-2; Guelph-0; Hagersville-0; Hamilton-10; Kitchener-12; London-23; Niagara Falls-0; Niagara-on-the-lake -0; Stoney Creek -0; Toronto Central - 57 Wasaga Beach 0; Waterloo-4.

        My apologies. Information is only as good as the source and I for one thought that three different employees of the LCBO would know.

        Richard Hardman
        gonnemaker
      • MasterAtArms
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
          Thank heavens for that! We tars cetainly need our tot...

          Dale