Re: Engravers

  • lee@simonson.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31 11:48 AM
      Interesting you should ask...

      We've been working with this medallion supplier
      and have been pleased with the results (as
      least in the design and proof stages.)
      http://www.challengecoinsplus.com/

      A final decision hasn't been made, but we are
      hoping to be able to provide reenactors with
      a complimentary medallion for the Battle
      of Queenston Heights. Keeping our fingers
      crossed!

      Lee Simonson, Volunteer
      Battle of Queenston Heights (U.S. side)
      Lewiston, NY