New Orleans, Jan 2012

  • hq93rd
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      Hello all,I don't know if this has been posted earlier as my emails from
      the group have been bouncing.No matter, here is the link to the info
      page at the NPS website for the annual Battle of New Orleans event in
      January. On that page, in the right column is another link to download
      the info packet and registration forms.
      http://www.nps.gov/jela/battle-of-new-orleans-anniversary.htm
      Cheers!B
      93rd SHRoFLHUTHE Thin Red
      Linewww.93rdhighlanders.comwww.myspace.com/93rdhighlanderswww.new.facebo\
      ok.com/people/Sutherland_Highlanders/1120912511