Engravers

  • recce40
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
      I believe Maryland has designed a Bicentennial coin. Medallions were issued to reenactors at the 2008 Battle of Carillon and the 2009 Prescott Loyalist Days. Is there one supplier who does the engraving for these or is there someone you can recommend? Thank you.
    • lee@simonson.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
        Interesting you should ask...

        We've been working with this medallion supplier
        and have been pleased with the results (as
        least in the design and proof stages.)
        http://www.challengecoinsplus.com/

        A final decision hasn't been made, but we are
        hoping to be able to provide reenactors with
        a complimentary medallion for the Battle
        of Queenston Heights. Keeping our fingers
        crossed!

        Lee Simonson, Volunteer
        Battle of Queenston Heights (U.S. side)
        Lewiston, NY