Pussers

  • gonnemaker
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28, 2011
      Pussers has been delisted by LCBO. There are seven bottles left at the Simcoe LCBO. I got mine.
    • Tom Hurlbut
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 28, 2011
        Again?

        _____

        Pussers has been delisted by LCBO. There are seven bottles left at the
        Simcoe LCBO. I got mine.

      • John Matthew IV
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 28, 2011
          gonnemaker wrote:

          > Pussers has been delisted by LCBO. There are seven bottles left at the
          > Simcoe LCBO. I got mine.

          There is no indication of this on the LCBO website:
          http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/lcbo/product/details.do?language=EN&itemNumber=136754

          There are hundreds and hundreds of bottles in the system.

          Plan your rum buying accordingly.

          John Matthew IV
        • Soo
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 29, 2011
            WHAT? Again?

            Sue Too

            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "gonnemaker" <rnhardman@...> wrote:

            > Pussers has been delisted by LCBO. There are seven bottles left at the Simcoe LCBO. I got mine.

          • MasterAtArms
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 2, 2011
              The last time this happened, it was because Pussers' independent sales agent in Ontario apparently sacrificed them to push another (more popular) product he was representing. An email to Pussers very quickly got that straightened out, and the brand relisted... with, I assume, a new sales rep handling the account.

              Generally, the only reason a brand is delisted by the LCBO is flagging sales. Perhaps we all just need to drink more? (I think maybe I could make that sacrifice... LOL!)

              Of course, this just brings up once again the thought that perhaps it is far past time for Ontario to delist the LCBO... but that's a topic for elsewhere.

              Dale
            • John Matthew IV
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 2, 2011
                As noted before, Pussers has not been delisted by the LCBO.

                Hundreds of bottles are currently available:
                http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/lcbo/product/details.do?language=EN&itemNumber=136754

                Whomever said it had been delisted was misinformed.

                John Matthew IV

              • Richard Hardman
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 2, 2011
                  I posted the de-listed info.

                  Perhaps I was misinformed. However, it was the employees at LCBOs in both Kitchener and Simcoe that did the misinforming. I went specifically to the big store on King Street in Kitchener to get Pussers. They had none, when I asked about it I was told that it had been de-listed. With no time to go to other stores I went home. A few days later I was surprised to see it at the Simcoe LCBO. I asked there how many bottles they had and asked about the de-listing. The Simcoe cashier showed me her computer screen and I saw the words de-listed on the LCBO System with the de-listing date of 15 Oct 2011.
                  There may well be hundreds of bottles in the System. Here is a sample of what I found: Ancaster-0; Brampton-18; Brantford -0;Burford-10; Burlington-18; Cambridge-18; Chatham-2; Guelph-0; Hagersville-0; Hamilton-10; Kitchener-12; London-23; Niagara Falls-0; Niagara-on-the-lake -0; Stoney Creek -0; Toronto Central - 57 Wasaga Beach 0; Waterloo-4.

                  My apologies. Information is only as good as the source and I for one thought that three different employees of the LCBO would know.

                  Richard Hardman
                  gonnemaker
                • MasterAtArms
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 4, 2011
                    Thank heavens for that! We tars cetainly need our tot...

                    Dale