Spencer's Mercantile Open House and Birthday Sale

  • Sioux
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      Esteemed List Members -- we hope that you'll forgive us a moment of shameless self-promotion . . . (plus a bit of cross-posting) . . .

      Please join us as we celebrate 18 years in business and five years in our Hamilton store with our annual Open House and Sale on November 12th, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Selected items will be on sale 10% to 50% off regular price. Coffee, goodies, and birthday cake will be served throughout the day, and we'll hold a drawing for door prizes.

      We'd love it if you'd drop by and visit us! Further details will be posted as they are confirmed on our website at http://www.spencersmercantile.com/birthday, as well as on our Facebook page (for those of you who indulge in that guilty pleasure!).

      Hope to see you here!
      -- Sioux