Re: 41st lecture

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2011
      Thanks Roy!

      We had a wonderful evening. Glenn did an excellent job and his personality came shining through much to the delight of our audience!

      To Glenn's credit, this was our largest attendance yet with much support from the local community and those outside of our hobby. Glenn outdrew a British General! Well done Glenn and thank you to everyone who supports this venture.

      This concludes 7 years of doing this twice a year ...our thoughts are to take a pause this coming spring as we focus on the War of 1812 Bicentennial Symposium. We are partnering with the organizing committees of the Living History Conferences and utilizing our connections in the City of Guelph and taking advantage of spectacular lecture space at the University of Guelph. This is taking shape nicely and will be spectacular!

      We already have commited Donald Graves, General Jonathon Riley, Rene Chartrand and Robert Henderson to name but a few.

      Mark February 25th, 2012 in your calendars.

      Cheers

      Tom Fournier, Chairman
      41st Regiment of Foot MLHG
      www.fortyfirst.org