Re: War of 1812 "bands of brothers"

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 26, 2011
      Mark said: "but two officers of the Royal Scots
      > basically got into a fist fight while on the transports coming to Canada."

      Kevin replied: "Hey, and we just happen to get 2 officers from the Royal Scots at most events!"

      I remember coming across this looking at court martial returns ...seems to me it involved soiled hankerchiefs airing on the deck, spitting and a slap ...so maybe we do not need to re-enact that!

      Tom
    • John
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 26, 2011
        Way off topic, but I thought it might be of passing interest that I met a 1SCOTS Captain at Enogerra Barracks in Brisbane a few weeks ago.. Seemed like a nice chap and not at all prone to fist fighting..! Not sure what he was doing there but he was in the company of a USMC Colonel...

        Cheers,

        John