Fanshawe - Dave Westhouse and Anne Brooks

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
      Hats off to Dave Westhouse and Anne Brooks who worked so hard to make this year's Grand Tactical such a grand success.

      Damn it was cold!

      Yrs.,

      Larry Lozon ~ AdC (Narrator)
      Crown Forces North America
    • westhouse03
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "larrylozon" <larrylozon@...> wrote:

        Hats off to Dave Westhouse and Anne Brooks who worked so hard to make this year's Grand Tactical such a grand success.

        Damn it was cold!

        Yrs.,

        Larry Lozon ~ AdC (Narrator)
        Crown Forces North America

        Thank you Larry.

        Please let us not forget the many other people who helped bring this event forward. From the village, Sheila Johnson, Lana Pharoah, Linda Parsons and their maintenance staff and volunteers.

        From the Royal Scots Light co., Brad Stott and Chris McKay.

        From the Royal Scots Grenadier co. a very big thank you to my right hand man Glyn Parsons. If it were not for Glyn, I would have gone insane. Also all the members of the grenadier company for putting up with me while we brought this event forward and to Hal Dennison who pushed it over the years.

        These events are not easy to put together. It also takes all of you to come out to them and make them what they are.

        Dave Westhouse.
      • Iain Burns
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
          Dave,

          The hard work certainly paid off... my mob had a great time, and were very glad we made the trip up from below the border. Thanks to all concerned in the effort to pull off the event...

          Aye,
          Iain
          1st Royal Scots, Centre Coy.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
            Dinner, tavern, entertainment and the 'new' battlefield - fantastic!