Re: 1812 New Member

  • jim.keigher
    Message 1 of 63 , Oct 3, 2011
      Kevin,

      Thank you!

      As you are now aware, rumours of my demise are greatly exagerated.

      I have been preocupied by things in the Upper Great Lakes Region.

      I am looking at events in the south, once again.

      Cheers!

      Jim

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Windsor <kevin.windsor@...> wrote:

      > JIM!!! Welcome (again...)
      >
      > It has been a thousand years since you have been down to an event in S. Ont.

    • James D'Angelo
      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 30 5:54 AM

        Kathryn,

        Thank you for your offer.  We are always looking for volunteers, especially with specialized talents.  Please tell me more about what the “civilian impression” might work.  We do have several folks, including “General Daniel” in costume, but no one is presently doing anything other than being in costume!  This sounds like it might be a great addition!

        Jim