Fanshawe

  • Andre Reed
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 3, 2011
      I would like to thank Fanshawe, The Royal Scots for putting on a great event, even the rain gods cooperated.
      My thanks to the Native Allies the BID and the Nancy for there realistic massacre, the Royal George for dieing after the volley from The Thin Red Line except your powder monkey who ran away but the coward was shot. The Royal Marines for advancing with the troops. And how about the strange attack by the Provincial Light Dragoons who left there horses at home and brought there gun, how many did you kill of the enemy with all the kissing and hugging, you have hung around horses to long.
      Thanks to all.
      Andre
    • Mark Dickerson
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 6, 2014

        The 1st Regiment, Royal Kentuckians had a good time as well.  We will follow our brave Sgt Barnard anywhere.

        Mark Dickerson

        Acting Lance Corp.

        1st Reg.,  RK

      • Grenzer7
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 7, 2014
          Croghan's Company, 17th US Infantry would also like to add our thanks
          and congratulations to the staff and all the planners at Fanshawe
          Pioneer Village. The event was small but that surely means we have room
          to grow! I'm looking forward to next year already.

          It was a pleasure to serve beside the "Royal Kentuckians"... whatever
          the heck that means!

          John Goldsworthy
          Acting Sergeant
          Croghan's Company, 17th US Infantry