Mississinawa

  • JOHN GREIG
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Sunday, 2nd October.
      Manor of Titchmarsh.
      Navisford Hundred in the County of Northamptonshire.

      Hello All

      It has now been 10 years since I first came to the Americas and made many lasting friends, all too many to mention.

      My health has not been too good over the past 2 years and mobilty is a bit of a problem. We intend coming over next year and hope to see many of you again.

      Safe journeys and have fun.

      With all best wishes,

      Squire