New Unit

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      Dear List,
      I send this notice to inform you that a new unit has been formed. The 2nd Lincoln Militia, Robert Hamilton's Coy is hoping to be field ready for Longwoods in 2012. We still have a lot of work to do before then, but we are off to a good start.
      I do have to admit however, that we are having a difficult time making sense of the many conflicting reports regarding uniforms for 1814. If anybody has ANY info regarding the uniforms for Upper Canadian Militia for 1814, we would very much appreciate it if you could forward it to me at mjansen5@....
      Looking forward to seeing you all on the field next season.

      Sincerely,
      Mike Jansen
      Unit Commander
      2nd Lincoln Militia
    • Sioux
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011
        I was digging through the archives for something else and realized that I had missed this announcement.

        Welcome to the 2nd Lincoln Militia! We look forward to seeing you on the field.

        -- Sioux