RE: 1812 New Member

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 63 , Sep 30, 2011
      JIM!!! Welcome (again...)

      It has been a thousand years since you have been down to an event in S. Ont.

      Glad to hear from you again.

      Kevin W

      RNR

      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 30, 2014

        Kathryn,

        Thank you for your offer.  We are always looking for volunteers, especially with specialized talents.  Please tell me more about what the “civilian impression” might work.  We do have several folks, including “General Daniel” in costume, but no one is presently doing anything other than being in costume!  This sounds like it might be a great addition!

        Jim