Re: [Bulk] 1812 Uniform Question

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2011
      Thank you! Some might think that recreating these things in 6mm doesnt require detail, but if I'm going to run such a game at a historical location such as Fort Meigs, I want it to be as accurate as I can get. This is a great start, and confirms my initial feelings after turning up very little in web searches. This sounds a little like the unidentified reenactor pictured at a program for Niagara that I did find.

      Thanks again.

      Tom Oxley