OpSail 2012 Virginia

  • Hank
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2011
      In June, 2012 tall ships and warships will visit Norfolk and other ports in Virginia as part of the OpSail 2012 Commemoration of the Bicentennial of the War of 1812. As part of those events, opSail 2012 Virginia is looking for re-enacting units to participate in a Military Heritage Encampment. This Encampment will include American units from across the timeline of our history, with special emphasis given to maritime groups. This will be an exciting event surrounded by tall ships and naval vessels from around the world. If your unit is interested in participating, please contact Hank Moseley, OpSail 2012 Virginia Maritime Operations Manager at 757 773 8215 or moseleyh@.... Visit our webpage at www.opsail2012virginia.org.
    • Charles Fitton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2011
        When in June?

        WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com writes:
        >In June, 2012 tall ships and warships will visit Norfolk and other ports in Virginia as part of the OpSail 2012 Commemoration of the Bicentennial of the War of 1812. As part of those events, opSail 2012 Virginia is looking for re-enacting units to
        >participate in a Military Heritage Encampment. This Encampment will include American units from across the timeline of our history, with special emphasis given to maritime groups. This will be an exciting event surrounded by tall ships and naval
        >vessels from around the world. If your unit is interested in participating, please contact Hank Moseley, OpSail 2012 Virginia Maritime Operations Manager at 757 773 8215 or [ mailto:moseleyh%40festevents.org ]moseleyh@.... Visit our
        >webpage at www.opsail2012virginia.org.
      • Hank Moseley
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
          The OpSail 2012 Virginia events will take place from June 1-12, 2012.
          The Military Heritage Encampment will be Friday, June 8-Monday, June 11, 2012.

          From: Charles Fitton <charles_fitton@...>

          When in June?