Re: 1812 42" Ships Wheel For Sale

  • gary beauregard
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
      That really is a great price, especially if the hub is brass and the spokes are all there.

      --- On Mon, 9/5/11, David Brunelle <davidbrunelle@...> wrote:

      I have been given a 42" Ships Wheel which I believe is a reproduction and it is for sale. [snip] I'm asking $200.00.
    • David Brunelle
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2011
        It is a great price and sold within an hour!

        Thanks everyone!

        David J. Brunelle, OCT

        Project Director

        Southern Georgian Bay