42" Ships Wheel For Sale

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      I have been given a 42" Ships Wheel which I believe is a reproduction and it
      is for sale. All the money from the sale of the wheel will go towards
      restoring Gordon House in Penetanguishene which is the first home built in
      our lovely town. I'm asking $200.00. If you are interested please let me
      know and I can forward pictures.

      Take Care!

      David J. Brunelle
    • gary beauregard
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2011
        That really is a great price, especially if the hub is brass and the spokes are all there.

        --- On Mon, 9/5/11, David Brunelle <davidbrunelle@...> wrote:

        I have been given a 42" Ships Wheel which I believe is a reproduction and it is for sale. [snip] I'm asking $200.00.
      • David Brunelle
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2011
          It is a great price and sold within an hour!

          Thanks everyone!

          David J. Brunelle, OCT

          Project Director

          Southern Georgian Bay