Backus

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2011
      The 41st are daytripping on Saturday ...

      I notice that things are a little different this year, no Saturday dinner and an added Saturday night battle.

      Does anyone know, is Aunt Erie's Kitchen open this year? I seem to recall it being closed last year. Is anyone on site going to be selling food?

      Thanks!

      Tom
      41st Regiment
    • Sioux
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2011
        I believe that 4 and 20 Blackbirds are planning to be there, but I don't know if they are planning to provide a more extensive menu than normal. I also don't know if their registration has been confirmed. Larry and Linda Hanna are handling the merchants for this event -- please contact them for up-to-date information.

        -- Sioux