Re: Fanshawe Registration for the 2011 GRAND TACTICAL

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2011
      The question was asked, Is there an education day for the GT? Yes there is, on Friday, September 30th.

      Many stations and displays are planned. If you would like to come and set up on Thursday you are more than welcome. The more participants that are in the park and set up the better. It will round out the day that much more.

      Dave.

      Hello all,

      I invite you to register for the event coming up next month, Oct. 1 & 2. The
      2011 War of 1812 Grand Tactical is in London, Ontario at Fanshawe Pioneer
      Village.

      Register at;
      http://www.fanshawepioneervillage.ca/fanshawe-1812-re-enactor-and-sutler-registr\
      ation-form

      A good number of units have registered but not many in each unit. We know a lot
      more of you are coming and the site needs your registrations ahead of time if
      possible. Commanders please remind your folks to take a moment and register.

      Thanks,
      Dave.