field gun carriage wheels - for Gord Deans

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2011
      A unit of Canadian Forces veterans out west are looking for a source
      of period field gun carriage wheels. Is there anyone in Canada that
      is making or selling them?

      Gord Deans
      gord.deans@...
    • gary beauregard

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26, 2011
          Try http://www.lionsdenarms.com/cannons.htm
          He is a Canadian source with wheels made by Amish in Ontario.

          On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 12:02 PM, gary beauregard <beau@...> wrote:

          > One of the best places, in the US,[snip]
        • 12th US Infantry
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 28, 2011
            Gord,

            I know someone who may have field carriage wheels for sale. I'll forward your note.

            Cheers,
            Todd Post