Battle of the Thames fundraiser-Elegance under Canvas

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 5:34 AM
      Hi everybody. I am posting a fundraising event for the Battle of the
      Thames-2013. It is under the direction of Gayle Allen of Four and Twenty
      Blackbirds which most of you will know them for their fine cookies, soups
      and lemonade at events. It is located near Bothwell, Ontario which is very
      close to Fairfield and the Battle of the Thames battlefield. Contact either
      Gayle or myself for further information. More details are listed below.

      Mark Dickerson

      Royal Scots, light company

      Battle of the Thames-2013

      The Friends of Fairfield Presents "Elegance Under Canvas"

      This is an opportunity to dine under canvas in our lovely Carolinian Forest.

      Your experience will start with a shuttle back to the bush, where your five
      course meal will start with Cocktails & Canap├ęs and end with desert.

      Back by popular demand are our Feature entertainment Three Penny Piece.

      For those who wish, camping is available on the property.

      Accommodations are available in the area and transportation will be
      provided. Please contact us about camping or accommodations.

      Date: Saturday September 24th

      Place: Richard and Gayle Allen's Farm 30020 Clachan Rd. RR#3 Bothwell On.

      Time: Canapes and Cocktails: 6:00 - Dinner 7:00 sharp

      Entertainment: Three Penny Piece 9:00 until 11:00

      Price: $75.00 per person

      Sponsored by the Friends of Fairfield

      Proceeds go to The Battle of the Thames Bi-Centennial Event.

      For Tickets please call Gayle Allen at 519-695-3634 or

      e-mail: fourandtwentyblackbirds@...