16 Foot Newfoundland Wooden Dory & Oars for Sale!

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 2:53 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      Our group is selling a 16 foot wooden Newfoundland Dory that is two
      years old. We also have five brand new 10 foot rowing oars and one 12 foot
      steering oar for sale.

      We are asking $1000.00 for the dory or best offer and $70.00 per oar.

      If you or you know someone or a group that would be interested in purchasing
      the boat or oars please pass along this information or have them contact me
      anytime. I also have plenty of pictures to send to any interested parties
      as well.

      Thanks!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      Business Administrator

      Historic Military Establishment of Upper Canada - RC

      705-716-7124