Looking for US back-pack 1808/1812

  • Jim Brown
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 11, 2011
      Greetings,
      Who in Canada is making the US 1808/1812 Lherbette Back-pack for sale?
      Good Gosh Godwin is way over priced!
      Thanks
      Jim Brown
    • gary beauregard
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 11, 2011
        Regarding the Lherbette Knapsack. We make it and it is 70 USD and we have been making it for the last ten years, having once owned the only original known at that time. In fact we make a full line of 1812 material. If you want individual or group prices just ask.

        beau@...

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 11, 2011
          Do you have a website that shows what you make for 1812? Dan Schroth

          --- On Thu, 8/11/11, gary beauregard <beau@...> wrote:

          [snip] In fact we make a full line of 1812 material. If you want individual or group prices just ask.

          [SURPLUS FROM PRIOR MESSAGES REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
        • Tom Hurlbut
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 11, 2011
            I can attest to Beau's great stuff!

            "Major" Tom

            <snip>

            _____

            On Behalf Of gary beauregard

            Regarding the Lherbette Knapsack. We make it and it is 70 USD and we have
            been making it for the last ten years, having once owned the only original
            known at that time. In fact we make a full line of 1812 material. If you
            want individual or group prices just ask.

            beau@... <mailto:beau%40gcbussu.com>

          • gary beauregard
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 12, 2011
              Thank you Tom

              Beau

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 12, 2011
                I could have sworn that I sent the photo of the knapsack. Oh well, here it goes again.