Re: 1812 Loyalist Days, Prescott, Ontario

  • Rob Irvine
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2011
      Here is the site to register and get details of event for Prescott Loyalist days on Aug 19-21, 2011.

      Breakfasts (2) and Sat. stew dinner.and all other good things like wood,straw,water etc.camping on shore of St. Lawrence River at Fort Wellington.

      Pls register on line.
      www.prescottloyalistdays.ca

      Oldtime Loyalist days participant
      1984-1993
      Bob Irvine

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 11, 2011
        First I heard of it was at Crysler's.

        For the past few years, it was an "invitation only" Loyalist event. Strange that with all the 1812 funding being handed out at present, that it's suddenly an 1812 event - again.

        Sue Too