Best reproduction cartridge box I have ever seen

  • MasonH
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      I ordered an circa 1775-1820 American Cartridge Box from Le Pierre Sutlers and it is the best box I have seen, and the best news was that it was only $75.00. The other good news was that I showed them the picture of the original and they made it from scratch. The leathersmith told me that if I wanted something that wasn't on the website all I had to do was to contact him and show him a picture and he could do it. You can go to the website at www.lepierreleathers.com or go to the photos link on this website to see the picture of the box. They mainly do civil war leathers but they are expanding to the French and Indian Wars thru the Spanish American War. Just contact them thru the website if you need any leather accouterments for 1812 and they can make it. Their Quality is at the top and they have reasonable prices

      Mason Howse