Master Calendar for 2012

  • annwass2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2011
      Is there a master calendar with Waro fo 1812 reenactment events for 2012? I need to start scheduling events for our museum and I don't want to conflict with something major.

      Thanks!
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2011
        It's not fully complete yet, but usually the best reference is at the Royal Scots site:

        http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/id12.html

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2011
          Ann The Royal Scots have a pretty good list here: http://www.royal-scots.com/ It depends on people sending in info. but Dave Westhouse is pretty careful not to make errors, so while there may be some [mostly minor] omissions, most of the key info. will be there.

          Peter Monahan
          petemonahan@...
          705-435-0953h / 705-792-8995c

          > From: annbwass@...

          > Is there a master calendar with War of 1812 reenactment events for 2012?

          [SURPLUS REPEATED TEXT EDITED OUT]
        • annwass2000
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2011
            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "annwass2000" <annbwass@...> wrote:

            > Is there a master calendar with Waro fo 1812 reenactment events for 2012? I need to start scheduling events for our museum and I don't want to conflict with something major.
            >
            > Thanks!

            Never mind! I found it!

            Ann Wass