Re: Ride Request- Sackets 2011

  • Jason Everett
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26, 2011
      Well, win some (extra evening camping) lose some (wet canvas).

      Otherwise still looking for a lift to SH. I realize not many are going, live off route, have full loads, or are leaving while I'd still be at work (had people "owing" to get the Friday off). I haven't been ththere in many years and am looking forward to visiting again. At least I will be able to get to Fort Erie.