Introduction

  • toledo30
    Message 1 of 174 , Jul 21, 2011
      Hello everyone!

      My name is Jim and I am from Nashville, Tennessee. I am a war history buff, but I have sort of tired from the Civil War and WW2. I have turned my attention to the War of 1812 and have been surprised at how little I know about the conflict besides the basics.
      I am interested in battles and campaigns, but my real interest lies with the people behind the scenes.
      I will be looking forward to learning a great deal from everyone regarding the war and I am also looking forward to participating in future discussions!

      Jim S.
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen