Joseph Brant Day - August 1st

  • andydesj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2011
      Gentlemen;

      This invites you to participate in the annual Joseph Brant Day event held at LaSalle Park in Burlington. This is a one day event where we have an opportunity to interact with the public, take part in demonstrations and enjoy ourselves. There's lots activities for the whole family as well if you want to bring the family for the day. Check out their website for more details. www.museumsofburlington.com

      If able to attend, your support would be appreciated.

      Best regards,

      Andy Desjardins,
      22nd U.S. Infantry, Henderson's Company