Introduction

  • FrankS
    Message 1 of 174 , Jul 20 5:48 PM
      New to the group as of today.

      I do a 1812 Sailor impression, primarily U.S. Navy but always willing to do British. I am more interested in helping to promote historical knowledge than choosing sides. I reenact with the Fort Norfolk Garrison.

      I am a full-time graduate student at Regent University in Virginia Beach, Va. working on a Master's of American Government with a focus on early American political thought.

      I also interpret RevWar as a sailor, militia and Colonial Leatherworker. I am a costumed volunteer at Colonial Williamsburg as a Military Artificer (Leatherworker).

      Although only 47 I am a brand new Grandpa, Oldest daughter bad a baby girl one month ago today,(sorry but as a new Grandpa I am REQUIRED to brag).

      Looking forward to gleening 1812 knowledge from the group.

      Frank Sgromolo
      Chesapeake, VA.
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen