Siege of Fort Erie Registration for August 6 & 7

  • a10rca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 8:37 AM
      After a great event at Fort George, we are receiving more and more registrations for Fort Erie on August 6 and 7.

      Only one per unit/group is required. Updates are welcome.

      Early or late arrivals are allowed, simply indicate your date and time.

      Merchants and sutlers are asked to pay $40.00 upon arrival.

      Registration will be in the new traffic circle at the visitor centre.
      Please roll in and check in, before setting up.

      Thanks from the Old Fort Erie crew.