RE: 1812 Fort George in -1 week!!!!

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2011
      Hi Peter,

      I just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to attend
      Fort George this weekend. We found out two weeks ago that my 8 year old son
      Joshua has Leukemia and we spent two weeks at Sick Kids and just returned a
      few days ago. We now have a medical schedule that we have to follow and I
      have to get caught up on all the things needed to be done for Wasaga under
      Siege the weekend after your event. Good Luck with your event and hopefully
      will be able to attend your next 1812 event. Members of our group will
      still be attending as I have provided the list to you earlier.

      Take Care!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      Project Director

      Southern Georgian Bay