Re: Ride Request - Ft George 2011

  • Jason Everett
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2011
      Still looking for a lift to Ft George (from Brampton). Some flexibility in departure time.

      Having problems with e-mail (jeverett(at)sypmatico.ca), though.

      Thanks,
      Jason Everett
      Incorp. Militia of UC
      905 451-7103
    • Jason Everett
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2011
        Okay. Weekend looks lie a washout for me. Anyone just daytripping for Saturday? Would prefer a lift from Brampton, but can meet somewhere accessible (without too much trouble) by transit. (GO service to Falls is good - to Fort George not so much.)

        Thanks,
        Jason Everett
        Incorp. Militia of UC
        905 451-7103
      • Jason Everett
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2011
          Okay, no ride for the weekend.

          Anyone daytripping and passing by somewhere I can get from Brampton to pickup point (without a ridiculous amount of hassle)?

          Thanks,
          Jason Everett
          Incorp. Militia of UC
          905 451-7103
        • Jason Everett
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 14, 2011
            Huzzah! Greg Hunter is also day-tripping it and has offered a ride. Much happier now.
            See you there.
            Jason Everett,
            IMUC