Ride Request - Ft George 2011

  • bdemajor1812
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7 7:07 PM
      Once again, looking for a ride to/from an event. (Usual sources not attending or doubtful.)

      In this case from Brampton to Fort George, Friday, July 15, 2011. I have booked a half-day off, so can leave anytime after 2 pm, or a little earlier if need be.

      If anyone can help, contact me at jeverett(at)sympatico.ca.

      Thanks,
      Jason Everett
      Incorp. Militia of UC
      905 451-7103
    • Jason Everett
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11 4:12 PM
        Still looking for a lift to Ft George (from Brampton). Some flexibility in departure time.

        Having problems with e-mail (jeverett(at)sypmatico.ca), though.

        Thanks,
        Jason Everett
        Incorp. Militia of UC
        905 451-7103
      • Jason Everett
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13 5:59 PM
          Okay. Weekend looks lie a washout for me. Anyone just daytripping for Saturday? Would prefer a lift from Brampton, but can meet somewhere accessible (without too much trouble) by transit. (GO service to Falls is good - to Fort George not so much.)

          Thanks,
          Jason Everett
          Incorp. Militia of UC
          905 451-7103
        • Jason Everett
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 13 6:07 PM
            Okay, no ride for the weekend.

            Anyone daytripping and passing by somewhere I can get from Brampton to pickup point (without a ridiculous amount of hassle)?

            Thanks,
            Jason Everett
            Incorp. Militia of UC
            905 451-7103
          • Jason Everett
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 14 3:02 PM
              Huzzah! Greg Hunter is also day-tripping it and has offered a ride. Much happier now.
              See you there.
              Jason Everett,
              IMUC