2012 event - Siege of Ft. Wayne

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Hello list,

      Forwarding a notice of a 2012 bicentennial event from Craig Fisher of the 1st regiment volunteers. Siege of Fort Wayne, Sept. 2012.

      Dave Westhouse.
      posted to the 1812 events calendar.
      http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/index.html

      Dear Mr. Westhouse,

      I am sending along notice that an important War of 1812 Bicentennial event is scheduled in Indiana for 2012.
      Although our group is US based, I was wondering if you might add it to your growing list of battles and observances.

      This is the Siege of Fort Wayne, Fort Wayne Indiana and activities are planned for September 5th -12th 2012.

      Historic Fort Wayne is a Non-Profit Organization that manages the Old Fort in Fort Wayne, IN.
      We are a 100% volunteer organization. All of our events are free to the public.
      All programming is funded by private and corporate donations.

      Address
      1101 Spy Run Ave,
      Fort Wayne, IN 46802 ยท

      Get Directions.... http://www.oldfortwayne.org/Directions.html
      Phone 260-437-2836
      Website http://www.oldfortwayne.org
      email: info@...

      Thank You for maintaining the bicentennial events page and wishing you and all our Canadian comrades-in-arms a fantastic bicentennial!

      Craig Fisher
      1st regiment Volunteers
      US Uniformed Militia
      War of 1812