2011 Grand Tactical at Fanshawe

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2011
      ==============================
      TO:

      "CROWN FORCES NORTH AMERICA"

      Unit Commanders,

      Please inform your members

      ==============================
      I am requested to forward the following

      L. Lozon ~ AdC
      ==============================

      Sirs,

      If you would please forward to your members to register for the upcoming
      Grand Tactical at Fanshawe, in London, this October it would be of a great
      help to the site. It would also help those who arrive as your filled in
      information will be waiting for you and will only need a signature. It is
      nice to know a unit is coming and the total numbers but that doesn't help
      the individual family as they arrive. If you fill in your information in the
      comfort of your home you need not do it when you arrive.

      Register on line at;
      http://www.fanshawepioneervillage.ca/fanshawe-1812-re-enactor-and-sutler-registration-form

      Sutlers please contact Susan Spencer at susan@... .

      Thank you in advance,
      Dave Westhouse.

      God Save The King!
    • Victor Eiser
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2011
        Hi Larry,

        I forwarded your message to all our CO's

        VIVE L'EMPEREUR !

        Victor Eiserdit La Cuillère
        President, Brigade Napoleon
        3me Régiment d'infanterie de ligne, 2ème Bn
        1er Régiment des Grenadiers à pied de la Garde Impériale, 2ème Bn, 3ème Co
        Bataillon des Marins de la Garde Impériale, 4ème équipage, 2ème Escouade (section Jean Grivel)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2011
          Thanks, Larry and Dave --

          If I may make a small change, the email address given for me is no longer in use. The correct address is info(at)spencersmercantile.com (replace (at) with the @ sign).

          Thanks!