RE: 1812 Back in Action

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2011
      Welcome back Dale!Ray

      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      From: ucpm_gunner@...
      Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 18:19:52 +0000
      Subject: 1812 Back in Action

      Hello, all.

      I am happy to say that I am back on the Groups, after a lengthy absence. As many of you will have heard, I was hired into a new position this spring, and have been exceedingly busy getting settled into the new job and relocating my family to Windsor.

      As well as being a fantastic professional opportunity for me, this move has also meant that I will be taking a much more active role with Provincial Marine Amherstburg with regard to the unit's local activities, and that I will be doing quite a bit more reenacting through the season than I have for the past couple of years. I am chomping at the bit to get back into the field (or water, as the case may be), and look forward to seeing everyone at various events throughout the summer.

      Cheers,

      Dale

    • Sioux
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2011
        Welcome back, Dale! We'll look forward to seeing you soon!
        -- Sioux