Crysler's Farm

  • andydesj
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 4, 2011
      Hi everyone;

      I'd like to get a feel for which US Units will be at Crysler's Farm this coming weekend. If you are planning on attending as American Forces, could you confirm please.

      Thanks and hope to see you all on the battle field or the Village or in the Village pub!

      Andy Desjardins
      22nd U.S. Infantry, Henderson's Co
    • Tom Hurlbut
      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 4, 2011
        Sorry guys, the 25th is not planning to attend. There is a rumour that
        Bain's Platoon, 1st Rifle Regiment is going.

        _____