Ohio legal representation requird [OT]

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      An historical society that I am a member of that is incorporated under Ohio law wishes to retain legal counsel with expertise on that State's not-for-profit/charitable statutes and regulations. If any list member can recommend an Ohio lawyer or law firm in this regard, I'd appreciate an off-list email with their contact information. My e-mail is jyaworsky(at)hotmail.com

      Jim Yaworsky