News of another passing

  • Sioux
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20 11:53 AM
      May of you will remember Lori Dutot, who re-enacted for many years as a voyageur and whose whimsical felt and feather hats still grace many heads in camp. Sadly, her mother passed away this past weekend after a short illness. Via 4 and 20 Blackbirds, Lori asked that the word be passed to the re-enacting community.

      For those who would like to pay their respects, the arrangements are as follows:

      Carol Dutot
      Haycock- Cavanagh Funeral Home
      409 Nelson St. Wallaceburgh On.

      Visitation- Tuesday 3-5 p.m. & 7-9 p.m.
      Funeral Service Wednesday 11:00 am.

      I'm afraid that I have no contact information for Lori herself, but messages may be left through the funeral home. Please do spread the word to those who are not on this list.

      -- Sioux