Port Dover Event Thank You!

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20 4:04 AM
      There is nothing like a brilliant sunny weekend to leave you smiling!

      What a great weekend at Port Dover

      To Ian Bell and the staff and volunteers of the Port Dover Harbour Museum along with the Port Dover Lion's Club; thank you for being our hosts and giving us such a great venue to play in!

      I would also like to thank all of the merchants and reenactors who came and put on such a spectacular display. To be commended are those units who so readily "cross dressed" to help balance the sides (but somehow always managed to outnumber and outgun the Brits). IMUC, BID, the 104th and Glengarries all pitched in.

      I would like to particularly like to thank Sioux Spencer for coordinating the merchants and also for investing so much additional time supporting the organizing committee through numerous meetings and countless emails.

      I would also like to tip the cap to the very able and capable U.S. Commander, Mr. Paul Watson. You made us work our butts off for every inch coming and going!

      I look forward to seeing everyone at Fort George!

      Your most humble and obedient Servant,

      Tom Fournier, Captain
      Officer Commanding
      41st Regiment of Foot