Port Dover - June 18th & 19th

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2011
      Good morning list

      I am sending out a reminder on behalf of the Port Dover event.

      To date registrations have been a little light. If many are not attending, that is all right as the ground layout compliments smaller numbers and we can still look "big", especially with the Saturday night beach battle and the afternoon tacticals over that fabulous terrain in the back forty at Silver Lake.

      If you have not had a chance to register as of yet, please do so at:

      http://www.portdovermarineheritagefest.ca/MARINE_HERITAGE_FESTIVAL/HOME.html

      It will help with the camp layouts as we would love to try to get everyone up top.

      Even if your unit is not going as a group, consider trying the event on your own as we can make up some composite units.

      Thanks so much

      Tom
    • Charles Fitton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2011
        ...and for some of you , there may be room in the boat...

        Charles Fitton

        HMSchooner FERRET