Re: 1812 Re: Stoney Creek thank you!

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
      Da best for sure. xxx

      --- On Mon, 6/6/11, Soo <saultcitysoo@...> wrote:

      From: Soo <saultcitysoo@...>
      Subject: 1812 Re: Stoney Creek thank you!
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com

      Sioux,

      It's the rest of _us_ that owe YOU a great big thank you!
      You went above and beyond the call of duty.

      I don't know how many other people realized that you were out there in the rain Saturday making sure that no one was in difficulty after the "weather bomb" hit.
      Somehow, I don't think that was in your job description! :-) But you being you, would make sure that friends came first.

      You da best, gurl friend!

      Sue Too