Re: 1812 Baby

  • johnjogden@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
      My condolences on your loss; there are no words to assuage your grief at such a time.

      -- Sent from my Palm Pre
      On Jun 6, 2011 1:29 PM, mikedeajansen <mjansen5@...> wrote:

      Dear List,

      To all our re-enacting friends who we informed this last week-end of our pregnancy, this is to inform you that the baby died this morning.

      Mike Jansen

      1st Lincoln Militia

    • roy winders
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
        Mike,
        we are so sorry to hear this, please accept our deepest condolences.
        Roy, Elsa and the B.I.D.

        To all our re-enacting friends who we informed this last week-end of our pregnancy, this is to inform you that the baby died this morning.

        Mike Jansen
        1st Lincoln Militia

      • Soo
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6, 2011
          This is sad news indeed.My condolences to both of you.

          Sue Too